The Senior Account Manager is a client-facing role responsible for managing multiple client accounts. This involves building and developing the relationship and ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to budget and to client’s needs and expectations.
The Client is a market leading multi-disciplinary, creative retail design and production agency who provide complete solutions from insight and design through to production and implementation.
- Responsible for managing POS and in-store projects through from the conceptualisation stage through to completion, ensuring all projects and installations are delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintaining and developing collaborative and profitable relationships with client stakeholders.
- Overseeing projects from concept to in-store implementation, ensuring a full understanding of project requirements and communicating these clearly with internal departments.
- Clearly communicating on project statuses, timings and budgets with the client and internal teams, ensuring that all stakeholders are updated regularly and consistently and that expectations are managed effectively and risks are highlighted.
- Attending meetings at client premises to receive briefs and provide updates (European travel required).
- Undertake supplier visits as necessary for quality checks, sign-off, etc.
- Identifying and creating opportunities for new business development within key accounts.
- Preparing internal documents, such as CPAs, Job Bags and Estimates to facilitate projects.
Experience & Skills
- Extensive experience in managing POS and in-store projects within the retail sector.
- Extensive knowledge of POS materials and properties.
- Understanding of print production processes.
- Experience of working within a highly creative environment.
- People person – able to maintain excellent working relationships with a range of stakeholders, confident working with all levels of management.
- Excellent communication skills – proficient in being clear and concise in person, on the telephone and in writing.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Fastidious with detail and correspondence.
- Creative solution finder with the ability to think “outside the box”.
- Good persuasive and negotiation experience.
- Pro-active and “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, delivered to tight timescales, under pressure.
TO APPLY for the position of Senior Account Manager please fill out the form below or quote CR2301SAM and email your full CV details to us. All personal information is held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any organisation without your express permission and consent.