Job Title: Project Co-ordinator – Branded Packaging (Pre-Media)
Location: London HC
The Client, a market leader in Packaging Design and Pre-Media Production has an opportunity for a Project Co-ordinator with a Packaging Graphics / Artwork background to manage the requirements of a major global brand client, based in Leeds. Experience in working in a pressure environment with the need to meet tight deadlines would be a distinct advantage. Excellent customer service and client understanding is essential.
To provide client specific packaging graphics solutions, which enable true client satisfaction through the consistent delivery of intelligent and responsible solutions, perfect quality and inspiring levels of service.
– To help deliver the best Branded packaging to market
– Support the account group to deliver client work in an accurate and timely manner
-To gain a good understanding of packaging graphics, the operation and the client
-Hold a weekly meeting with Project Manager to ensure workload is shared out equally and communication is strong between you both
– Develop & maintain a strong relationship with the client and consistently strive to exceed their expectations.
– Packaging Graphics / Packaging Design / Artwork experience
– Excellent communication and project co-ordinator skills.
– The ability to operate closely with the client and communicate by phone, email and face to face
– Provide daily support to the account group team members, designers and Mac operators in the pursuit of delivering the highest standard of service to the client
– Ensure all third party suppliers are kept in the loop at all times regarding project timings and print requirements
– Skilled in report writing using Microsoft Word
– Skilled in data reporting using Microsoft Excel
The successful applicant will IDEALLY have:
– Experience of working in a Pharma or FMCG led environment.
– An understanding of all print and packaging processes
– Experience of colour separation & artwork would be an advantage
– Understanding of supply chain requirements
– Clear communication of requirements
– Understanding of strategy
TO APPLY please fill out the form below or quote PP0406PCPM and email your full CV details to us. All personal information is held in the strictest onfidence and will not be shared with any organisation without your express permission and consent.