The On-Site Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and strengthening client relationship, meeting the agreed expectations and delivering excellent customer service. He/she will explore further areas of organic growth whilst driving process improvements and client deliverables to increase internal efficiencies.
- Manage the client relationship by demonstrating an understanding of
their business, priorities and dynamics.
- Manage the day-to-day contact with the client, acting as the interface
between the off-site production team and the client, managing and maintaining
the two way flow of communication during the project life cycle.
- Attend Artwork meetings covering all aspects of the design, technical,
colour, printing, timings, costs and process.
- Support the Account Manager, manage the clients commercial expectations:
KPI, service, delivery and quality.
- Set key targets for service, deliver continuous improvement, with regular
measurement, analysis and reporting of performance against set targets.
- Lead client business review meetings and respond to information requests.
- Drive and support the client, improve
their deliverables; fully understand the client brief, client workflow
management system, interrogate requests and suggest alternatives where
necessary to help the client achieve their aims whilst ensuring Trident
deliverables are accurate.
- Manage change, facilitate the development of best practice and support
the client with training when necessary keeping a clear perspective of end
goals, managing customers’ expectations through the process.
- Work with the client to obtain
accurate work load forecasting
- Alongside the Account Manager take ownership of the client financials including
but not limited to; WIP, invoicing, chasing POs, reviewing aged debt.
- Maintain a full understanding of the
company’s immediate and extended business offering/proposition in order to
identify opportunities to upsell additional products or services.
- Support the Commercial Managers
develop strategic growth plans; identifying key initiatives that will deliver
necessary growth and optimise profitability through identifying opportunities
to expand the company’s services or geographical offering with the respective
- Identify unique and successful
projects to develop into case studies for the Business Development Team
The applicant will be able to work in a flexible and dynamic work
environment, working towards fast moving deadlines. He/she will be competent in
the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Keynote, Adobe Acrobat and will be able to
adapt to company and client specific systems.
A desire to upskill and take responsibility for self-development
while being open to constructive feedback would be a benefit to career progression
within the operation.
TO APPLY for the position of On-Site Account Manager please fill out the form below or email a copy of your CV to Peter Preston [email protected] quoting Reference PP/PACK/ROT/003/2019 All personal information is held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any organisation without your express permission and consent.