This role of Direct Mail Data Processing Technician requires skills in PReS and Data Programming. The position involves preparing documents and data for production to fulfil the client requirements to quality standard, on time. The candidate would also be expected to perform data merge, dedupe and build look-up tables where necessary.
- Process Client Data into a format suitable for production machinery to achieve personalised letters within a defined timescale.
- Receive job briefs from account managers/clients and make them aware of potential problems, advising alternative improved processes where necessary.
- Assist the Account Managers with queries and/or advice.
- Check customer data to ensure it is of the required format.
- Sufficiently skilled in PReS to be able to develop PReS scripts to meet client requirements
- Prepare a job for lasering after production of proofs and perform thorough checks before handing the job to the laser room
- Programming skills – PReS – Knowledge of PReS scripting, DOS, Access, Excel Macros
- Technical – Knowledge of PReS scripting, DOS, Access, mySQ
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving abilities.
TO APPLY please fill out the form below or quote CR2610DMDPT and email your full CV details to us. All personal information is held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any organisation without your express permission and consent.