Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Department: Sales and Project Management
Reporting to: Projects Director
Objective: To coordinate and facilitate the flow of digital projects through the business in the most efficient and effective manner.
Working as our Digital Project Manager you are responsible for the delivery of digital content / software solutions for our core business and full end-to-end solutions for the digital signage section of our business.
You will work closely with all business departments to facilitate all aspects of project development and execution. You will work directly with clients, external agencies, or suppliers as a key project contact. You will gather all relevant project data and make sure deliverables are on time to budget. Team members know you are the center of projects, driving timelines, cost awareness and meeting customer project expectations.
• Fully understand client requirements, ensure all correct details are included and all information is complete.
• Make sure there are realistic, achievable budgets and timelines.
• Create, manage and monitor overall project time plans with team colleagues and clients to ensure delivery on plan.
• Report implications and outcomes of project change (pre and post order) to client and across client partners.
• Communicate project information to your team members in a timely and efficient manner.
• Call and lead project kick-off and handover meetings with relevant team members.
• Estimate where required and verify cost estimates are correct, before passing them to sales.
• Monitor & manage budget compliance through the life of a project, drive for improvements, escalate cost increases.
• Review and establish team priorities and communicate change to clients and sales.
• Be the facilitator with your project team, break through issues or logjams which occur during a project lifecycle.
• Ensure team members meet deadlines with correct and on-brief deliverables.
• Up-issue project briefs and orders to progress activities through all phases of its lifecycle.
• Ensure all project financial reporting is correct and aligned to business expectations.
• Schedule and lead weekly team meetings.
• Work with installation partners to co-ordinate and deliver digital signage projects.
• Ensure we propose and deliver the right content experience for customers.
• Work with clients to determine / create content campaign plans, create internal awareness and align resources to deliver a content management solution.
• Work with clients to obtain, collate and where necessary optimize digital assets to ensure content can be created by the studio and projects run to time.
• Ensure content tells the right story, delivering the right message for end customers.
• Work with the wider team to create content budgets and timelines.
• Manage content management platforms to ensure content is scheduled and deployed as planned.
• Produce reporting documentation on proof of play or other required data for key customers as projects require it.
• Provide helpline support as required to support in-store deployments.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
▪ 5+ years experience of working in a digital project management role
▪ Digital signage installation and deployment experience
▪ Strong track record of successful customer management, ability to manage client expectations.
▪ Prefer experience working directly with global brands or directly with retailers.
▪ Experience of Microsoft Office, including strong excel skills.
▪ Good written and verbal communication skills.
▪ Good interpersonal and motivational skills.
▪ Strong attention to detail.
▪ Highly numerate and able to analyze and add value to information.
▪ Attention to detail and well developed organizational skills, able to multi-task on simultaneous projects, while working with multiple different clients.
▪ Demonstrates ability to take initiative and problem solve independently. Does not wait to be told exactly what to do.
▪ Ability to work flexible hours, available to travel.