Customer Service Executive/Account Manager – Marketing Fulfilment
- The Customer Service Executive /Account Manager is to be the primary point of contact for designated clients. To monitor and ensure client stocks are up to date and accurate, and that products are dispatched accurately and on time.
- To actively identify continuous improvement opportunities within and external to FastAnt and communicate such opportunities to the Head of Marketing Fulfilment.
- Build strong working relationships with clients.
- Actively promote the FastAnt total solution
Reporting to: Head of Marketing Fulfilment
- Weekly communication with all key customer contacts.
- Monitor customer stock by means of weekly reports, contact customer to highlight stock issues, proactively assist and advise clients on stock trends and replenishment requirements.
- Maintain and develop existing customers through the identification of selling opportunities and handling the account in such a way as to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Periodically visit and attend customer SLA meetings.
- Ensure contracted SLA is being constantly achieved for all FastAnt services.
- To ensure that customer requirements are fully understood and a customer specific operational guide is maintained in line with customer contract agreement.
- Responsible for customer invoicing process ensuring invoices are produced accurately and to time.
- Processing customer distribution instructions to pass to estimating team.
- Cost recovery checks – ensure all costs are accounted for and re-charged to customers
(Example : receipt of pallets/consignments, collections, additional hours etc)
- Assisting with the delivery/shipping provisions of the group; routinely reviewing service standards and cost reduction opportunities.
- Preparation of information for departmental review meetings
- Ensure colleagues are sufficiently briefed to cover holiday periods
- Ensuring completion of monthly docket, detailing all costs v sales
- Check Invoicing prepared by Account Administrator prior to posting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Ability to work accurately with detailed information.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Problem solving
- Delivery/shipping solution knowledge/experience
- Telephone manner – Comfortable on phone in all scenarios (at all levels)
- Polite (always)
- Purvey a sense of care and concern
- Able to adapt to customer type
- Problem solving ability Able to use knowledge and available systems to best advantage.
- Sense of urgency – Understanding level of urgency a customer enquiry demands and reacting accordingly.
- Customer facing skills – Confidence in front of customers, Professional approach
- Account optimisation – Ability to identify areas of additional business opportunity and provide suitable solutions
- General – A committed individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
TO APPLY for the position of Customer Service Executive/Account Manager – Marketing Fulfilment please fill out the form below or quote CR2301CSE and email your full CV details to us. All personal information is held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any organisation without your express permission and consent.