This role of Client Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of job production from brief/estimate creation through to delivery whilst providing customer service at a level that astounds our clients.
The Client Account Manager will be accountable to external stakeholders for quality and job status within the production process and internally accountable for profitability of job.
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
- The Client Account Manager will handle existing client account along with member(s) of the Sales Team.
- Manage and develop dedicated allocated client accounts. Increase sales/profit margin.
- Work with Sales Team ‘Buddies’ to ensure ALL clients are serviced in a swift and professional manner.
- Value engineer and produce accurate, competitive estimates using Estimate Pro (taking pricing guidelines, profitability and production capacity into consideration).
- Book in orders using Estimate Pro maximizing profitability, group resources and AV
- Accurately translate customer requirements into detailed job bags to clearly communicate all requirements to production.
- Utilize ‘Automated Processes’ (Enfocus Switch/Digital Print Workflow) to improve workflow and enhance the customer experience and improve margin.
- Upsell additional group/standalone products and services to increase AV and profit margin.
- Communicate with production planning regarding work in progress and potential, future orders.
- Pro-active management of job through production, working closely with production to ensure production status of job is known, timescales are achieved and co-operate in problem solving should issues arise.
- Keep MIS up-to-date regarding key activity dates, events and milestones.
- Cover the hours necessary to deliver outstanding customer service ensure all key dates are met.
- Take responsibility for outwork processes including the booking-in of any outwork and monitoring the supply of flat sheets to the supplier to maintain agreed schedules. Buy competitively, improving AV margins.
- Liaise with clients to develop long lasting, trusting relationships.
- Communicate effectively with customers at all times ensuring either verbal or written communication is clear, precise and professional, ensuring that customer requests are responded to quickly and resolved with a minimum requirement of acknowledging requests and establish a suitable time frame for response.
- Ensure internal processes are adhered to (as detailed in the Customer Service Standard Operating Procedures), these include entering of milestone dates, proof and pass for press events and order acknowledgements.
- Participate in, and encourage, team work between CAM’s, production and sales.
- Monitor job performance (estimated to actual), per client account, and report on findings.
- Participate as required in the timely resolution of customer complaints, escalating to the Commercial Manager where necessary.
- Cover for colleagues during holiday/sickness periods.
- To carry out any other duties that are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Benefit from continual development in the new role.
- Create a wider skill base & add value to yourself as an individual.
Skills / Experience
- Extensive knowledge of the lithographic and digital print (preferable) production process including finishing aspects.
- Proven estimating and customer service skills in the print industry.
- Be highly organized with first-class project management skills.
- Ability to keep calm and focused whilst processing multiple demanding projects through production.
- Commercially aware.
- Highly numerate.
- Problem solving ability, providing positive solutions to customer/production issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Suite and Management Information Systems (Tharstern would be beneficial).
TO APPLY please fill out the form below or quote CR2510CAM and email your full CV details to us. All personal information is held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any organisation without your express permission and consent.