The Account Manager will be responsible for converting, developing and managing a pre-defined client portfolio. Working with a cross functional team to identify, develop and deliver relevant display solutions at required margin levels and creating new opportunities within each customer, ensuring annual sales budgets are met or exceeded.
client’s strategic objectives relevant to display and merchandising
budget holders, decision makers, influencers, supporters
opportunity for Senior Management representation within accounts.
service levels appropriate to client’s needs
using market insights work towards driving efficiency and opportunities within
existing and new clients.
plan for strategic growth of opportunity within Europe
marketing and client entertainment plan
meetings; weekly project meeting, quarterly performance reviews, AOP, etc.
robust, executable Account Plans for all clients:
- Create strong foundation for client development through clear understanding of their brands, market position, target consumers, new product support, channel developments, retail positioning, etc.
- Develop networking plan for incremental opportunity
- Ensure solutions are developed in line with client’s strategic objectives
- Create platform for year on year measurement of our performance against objectives
monthly update of forecast:
- Overview report highlighting change
- Review business against plan by client by month / quarter
- Incremental business options and potential threats
- Flag priority projects with plan for conversion
- Review resources – over or under capacity
with cross functional teams
- Develop clear, comprehensive client briefs with pre-defined objectives, target costs, timelines, key dates, etc. for execution by your team through the project manager
- Weekly project update ahead of client meeting
- Create regular project updates for presentation to Managing Director
Management & Development preferably within POP, Store Fixture or Retail
written and verbal communication skills.
of Microsoft Office.
track record of successful client development and business conversion with
interpersonal and motivational skills.
to work flexible hours, available to travel.
All personal information
is held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared
with any organisation without your express permission and consent.
TO APPLY for the position of Account Manager please fill out the form below or email a copy of your CV to Peter Preston [email protected] quoting Reference PP/RETAIL/HERTS/005/2019